- are readily transferable;
- will enable migrants to obtain skilled employment in New Zealand; and
- will enhance migrants' ability to contribute to New Zealand economically and socially.
|Work experience [SM11] 工作经验加分(任何地区)||得分|
SM11.10 Requirements for recognition
Work experience is recognised and qualifies for points if it meets the requirements set out at (a) and (b) below:A、An immigration officer must be satisfied that work experience is:
- relevant to the principal applicant's current skilled employment in New Zealand or offer of skilled employment in New Zealand (see SM7); or
- relevant to the principal applicant's recognised qualification (see SM14); or
- skilled, because it required, or enabled the principal applicant to gain specialist, technical or management skills and experience relevant to an occupation that is included in the lists of occupations held at Appendix 6 or Appendix 7.
- the work experience meets the requirements set out at SM13.20 for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage; or
- the principal applicant has current skilled employment in New Zealand or an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand (see SM7).
- 申请人的工作经验与正在新西兰从事一份技能工作(skilled employment)或持有一份技能工作邀请(job offer)是相关的，或；
- 申请人有相关的认可学历(NZQF Level 4以上)，或；
通过上面的总结已经很明白了，新西兰不认可非紧缺(absolute skills shortage)非外企(Compare Labour Market)的中国工作经验，除非申请人已经在新西兰找到了相关的工作或持有一份相关的工作邀请。
下方是Compare Labour Market的清单与具体要求：
SM11.10.1 Definition: Comparable labour market
A、Work experience is assessed as being in a comparable labour market if it was undertaken in one of the following countries by:
- a citizen or permanent resident of that country; or
- a person who had the lawful authority to work in that country.
B、Work experience undertaken in a country not listed at (a) above will be assessed as being in a comparable labour market only if it was undertaken for a multinational commercial entity (including a wholly or majority owned subsidiary of such an entity that bears the same core name as the parent company) domiciled in one of the countries listed in (a) above.