2010年 Cookery L4 毕业
Sous chef (酒店)
4月2号 上交EOI (因为我英文不是特别好，申请前一年就开始问人如何填写，自己在网上找资料，咨询身边的人)
4月16号 收到ITA (大概两周时间)
Immigration New Zealand would like to invite you to apply for residence to New Zealand under the Skilled Migrant Category. This is your Invitation to Apply (ITA).
We haveattached four documents that you need to print to be able to submit your application.
- ITA letter / Personalised Document Checklist
- Your personalised application form:Skilled Migrant – Application for ·Residence (INZ 1104)
- National Security Check Form (INZ 1209)
Medical and X-Ray Certificate(INZ 1007 and INZ 1096)
6月10号 接听了CO的电话，问了我两个问题就挂了，问我酒店的厨房在酒店里面吗？问我是不是签part time合约？没了。
Before I can continue my assessment, I need to request some further information from you.
Please provide the following documents:
- 1. Your monthly IRD income details statements for the period from July 2011 to present. These can be obtained by logging into your profile on the IRD website (www.ird.govt.nz) and printing them out. Please ensure you click the plus ('+') sign next to your employer's name to reveal the monthly payment amounts.
- 2. Your payslips for the past 3 months.
- 3. Please note that you have not answered one question in the attached form about your personal resources. Please answer it, and put your signature and date against the changes made. You can e-mail this to me but the original should be posted to me as well.
- 4. Please provide a certified copy of your passport. It appears that we only have a plain copy of your passport on file.
- 5. Please provide an original or a certified copy of your current employment contract. It appears that we only have a plan copy of your actual contract.
- · ALSO, based on the Company Register, it appears that the company Copthorne Hotel and Resort Hokianga Limited ( listed in your employment agreement as your employer) has been struck off. Another company Copthorne Hotel and Resort Hokianga 2012 Limited has been registered. If the legal details of your employer have changed, your employment contract would need to be updated to reflect such changes.
- 6. Please provide original or a certified copy of your Academic Script.
- · Please clarify:
- - Can you please describe in detail and in simple terms what your day to day duties are? If there are tasks that you have to perform on a weekly or monthly basis, please mention these as well.
- - Please clarify how many hours per week do you work usually, and have been working on average since you started in your job.
- - Who do you report to?
- - Are there other staff report to you directly? How many? What are their roles in the company?
- - Who plans menus for the restaurant?
- - What involvement/ input, if any, do you have in menu planning? Please explain and provide examples.
- - Do you have any input in estimating food costs? If yes, please explain how you would do it and give examples.
- - Do you have any input in estimating labour costs? If yes, please provide more details/explain.
- - Do you have to order food supplies? If yes, please provide more details . Anyone else does it?
- - Are you involved in training of any other staff? If yes, please explain how you train them, in what areas, what it involves.
- - Do you have to participate in any meetings with senior staff? How often do you meet with them and what do you discuss?
- - Do you have any involvement in selection of new staff? If yes, please provide details.
- - Please explain how you explain and enforce hygiene regulations.
Please e-mail me this information by Tuesday, 17 June 2014 if possible. You can scan and email me everything, and any originals or certified copies can be posted to me at the same time.
If you have any questions about the residence process or want to update me with any changes in your circumstances, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have general immigration queries, you should contact our National Contact Centre on 09 914 4100 or 0508 55 88 55.
Our decision on your application
We are pleased to tell you that your application for a New Zealand resident visa has been approved in principle. We will grant your resident visa when you have met the requirements set out in the following paragraphs.
You need to send us the valid passport(s) or travel document(s) for applicant(s) included in this application, so that we can grant your first resident visa.Your passport(s) must have at least one blank visa page so that we can endorse your visa. This does not include 'endorsement' pages – we cannot endorse visas on these pages.
You need to pay a migrant levy ofNZ$310.00 in total. If you wish to pay by credit card for the fees, please use the form attached.Please note that we do not accept cash.